Contact the College
Phone: 716-614-NCCC (6222)
The mission of Niagara County Community College is to provide a teaching and learning environment dedicated to excellence. Niagara County Community College is committed to maintaining the hallmarks of student centered-ness, accessibility, comprehensiveness, collegiality, community partnership, and lifelong learning.
Our college nurtures and empowers its students in ways that recognize and value our common humanity as well as the richness of our diversity. NCCC offers high-quality academic programs leading to degrees and certificates which are supported by outstanding student services. NCCC provides a variety of cultural, social, and international experiences, as well as community education and workforce development that supports economic development that positively impacts the quality of life. The College operates through a collegial model of shared governance and is accountable to meet the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
Niagara County Community College will be a leader in providing a dynamic, high-quality educational environment responsive to current and emerging needs of our students and community.
Institutional Learning Outcomes
The five Institutional Learning Outcomes below are the foundation of your overall education at Niagara County Community College where the entire experience has been designed to foster your development of such knowledge, skills, abilities, and attitudes.
- INDEPENDENCE: Self-advocacy; self-directed; enhanced life skills; is an informed consumer; can solve problems objectively
- KNOWLEDGE: Discipline specific; general education; practical skills; applied learning
- CURIOSITY: Inquisitive; asks meaningful questions; awareness of surrounding environments; willing to explore and to discover; engaged in current and evolving technology; critical and analytical thinking
- COMMUNICATION: Engaged in social interaction; expresses/articulates ideas verbally, in writing and/or through media or technology
- VALUES: Global awareness; civic engagement; appreciation of differences and diversity; civility; ethical; aesthetics