Contact Academic Affairs
Location: Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Calculate Your GPA
The NCCC Grade Point Average (GPA) calculator is a tool to help you measure your academic progress. To use the calculator, enter:
- The course number (ex. ENG 101) or the course name (Writing I)
- The number of credit hours you can earn for the course (ex. 3)
- The grade you earned or anticipate earning (ex. B-)
- Click the "Calculate My GPA" button. Your calculated GPA will appear in the box at the bottom to the far right.
- Only those credit course grades of A, B, C, D, F (+ and – Grades) are counted.
- Grades that do not count in GPA: I, J, NG, S, T, U, W, X
- Non-credit courses are not counted in your GPA calculation (ex. ENG 099, MAT 004, MAT 004, AAC 041, or AAC 042)
- If a passed or failed (F) grade is repeated, only factor in the grade once for applicable course (as per Repeat Policy – See NCCC Catalog)