Register for Courses
If you are a Matriculated Student (enrolled in a degree or certificate program) then you can log into Banner Web to register for courses. You must have met with your advisor prior to online registration and been assigned a RAP #.
If you are a Non-Matriculated Student, then you may use the forms below to apply to NCCC. Effective Fall 2009, all students will perform online registration. Once your application is processed, you will be given instructions on how to register online. Students in this category are not eligible for the degree status. If a student in this category later decides he/she is interested in degree status, he/she would be required to complete all admission requirements for the degree candidate.
Spring 2015 Non-Matriculated Application coming soon
Wellness Center Packet - Must be filled out and submitted to the Wellness Center.
- You may use this form only if you have NOT applied for a degree/certificate program (non-matriculated).
- Course availability can be found online by clicking here. Detailed instructions can be found at this site. You will also find the CRN (Course Reference Number) on this site which you will need to note on the following registration form.
- If you are a new applicant to NCCC and wish to enroll in a degree/certificate program (i.e., matriculated), are transferring from another college, or are re-applying to NCCC in a degree/certificate program, please click here for ADMISSION & APPLICATION INFORMATION.
- Note: Applicants with special circumstances (i.e. felony conviction) must have their application completed and submitted 60 calendar days prior to the start of the semester.
- Please note that Banner ID# & PIN will be sent to you via U.S. mail. This information cannot be given via email, fax, or telephone. To allow sufficient time for mail delivery, your application must be received in the Registration & Records Office prior to the following dates: Summer I & Full Term Summer = 5/9/2014; Summer II = 6/27/2014; Fall = 8/28/2014