Contact Student Development
Locations: A-131, B-102 and B-103
Blackboard Advisor Network & Newsletter
Academic Advisement materials including the Academic Advisor Manual are now available through the Advisor Network Blackboard Learn Group.
Access advisor training materials, complete self-assessment quizzes, and find archived editions of the Advisor Network Newsletter here.
- Click here to access Blackboard Learn.
- Log in with your NCCC username & password
- Look for the "Organizations" Section of your homepage
- Click on Advisor Network
- The current edition of the Advisor Manual & semester related documents can be found in the 201710 Advisement Documents link in the menu on the left.
View frequently asked questions by advisors.
NCCC Advisement & Registration YouTube Channel
Utilize videos from our YouTube Channel with your advisees! Feel free to share links to important information they need to know.
NACADA is the Global Community for academic Advising. NACADA promotes and supports quality academic advising in institutions of higher education to enhance the educational development of students.
NACADA provides a forum for discussion, debate, and the exchange of ideas pertaining to academic advising through numerous activities and publications. NACADA also serves as an advocate for effective academic advising by providing a Consulting and Speaker Service and funding for Research related to academic advising.
- Join the listserv: http://www.nacada.ksu.edu/Resources/Listserv-Mailing-Lists.aspx
- Visit and read up on articles from the NACADA Clearinghouse: http://www.nacada.ksu.edu/Resources/Clearinghouse.aspx
- Keep on the watch for NACADA webinars hosted by Student Development in FRCAE!
Be sure the read the latest
edition of the Advisor Network
Newsletter to stay up-to-date on
Do you have an advisement question? Email Student Development for assistance.