Contact Student Development
Locations: A-131, B-102 and B-103
ATTN: Current Students who still need to register for Spring classes. You can attend the following walk-in sessions in A-Lobby in front of Student Development, A-131 to meet with an advisor and make a Spring schedule:
- Thursday, January 4, 2018 from 1-5 pm
- Saturday, January 6, 2018 from 9-1 pm
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018 from 12-4 pm
- Thursday, January 11, 2018 from 1-5 pm
- Friday, January 12, 2018 from 1-4 pm
Student Development assigns advisors to new students and processes change of advisor requests. New student assignments are generally completed by the second week of each semester. Students can view their advisor assignment through Banner, NCCC's student information system, by following these directions:
- Log into Degree Works
- Enter Your Twolves Username (Example: "JSmith123") and Password
- Click "Login"
- Academic Advisor name and contact information located at the top right of the "Academic/Demographic Summary" Section.
Every matriculated student (a student who is formally admitted to a degree or certificate program) is assigned a permanent Academic Advisor. This faculty member is available for consultation on a regular basis.
What/When is Current Student Registration?
Students who are currently registered for classes in the Fall 2017 semester AND are in a degree or certificate program can register for classes before new students. Registering for classes during your eligibility week increases your chances of getting the schedule you want.
Utilize the contact information available through Degree Works to meet with your Academic Advisor throughout the semester to discuss academic plans and concerns.
View frequently asked questions about advisement and your advisor.
Call 716-614-6490 or stop by A-131 for more information or to make an appointment.
Do you have an advisement question? Email Student Development for assistance.
- Calculate Your GPA
- Course Equivalency Guide
- Degree Works Student Quick Reference Guide
- Electives Listing
- Financial Aid Information for Registering Students
- General Education Requirements
- Good Academic Standing
- Math course sequencing
- NCCC Academic Advisement Syllabus
- Pre-Advisement Student Checklist
- Student Guide