NCCC Alumni Membership
Did you graduated from NCCC? Have you obtained a certificate from NCCC? Have you completed at least 50 credit hours at NCCC? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions then you are already a member of the NCCC Alumni Association!
We're always here. How you stay connected is up to you. We realize that life can get busy. Stay connected with ease by updating your information to receive the NCCC Alumni Magazine, "Connections." You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!"
What benefits will I receive as a member of the NCCC Alumni Association?
- Annual fitness membership for only $25
- Membership and banking opportunity at Alliance Niagara Federal Credit Union
- Scholarship opportunities to children and grandchildren of NCCC alumni
- Access to NCCC's Career Services
- Discount campus theatre and fine arts exhibit tickets
- 2-6% discount on Dell notebooks and desktop computers with the NCCC Member Id: US15160789 at www.dell.com
- Shop at www.igive.com and give back to NCCC at the same time
- A Message from Liberty Mutual Insurance
Liberty Mutual is offering alumni exclusive savings on quality auto and home insurance.* Call 800-225-8281 or visit Liberty Mutual to learn more or get a free quote. (link the underlined phrase to: http://www.libertymutual.com/niagaraccc?src=aff_4cb_m_0004818_niagaraccc)
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
Get fit. Get balanced. Get healthy.
What's the Fit Club?
We want our alumni to be fit, balanced and healthy so alumni of NCCC are given the opportunity to become part of this exclusive club which offers access to fitness related activities for $25 per year. The fitness facilities available are:
- Workout area with free weights, weight machines, treadmills and other fitness machines
- Racquetball courts
- FREE classes such as Zumba and yoga (classes and schedules vary by semester and during the summer)
- Participation in intramural activities
- Outdoor tennis and basketball courts
How do you get a Fit Club Membership?
- Fill out the fitness membership form
- Secure your membership by either paying your $25 annual dues online or bringing it to the NCCC Alumni office located in the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute (144). We accept cash, check, or credit.
- Fill out a user application through the Intramural/Recreation department
- Check out the facility hours of operation
Have a great idea for an alumni club?
Do you have an interest like wine or beer making and you'd like to connect with others with the same interests?
Submit an idea for an NCCC alumni interest based club--we want YOUR creative and innovative ideas! Make your ideas happen by submitting an email detailing the idea and your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.