DATE DUE: 11/10/17
Reports To: NCCC President & CA Board of Directors
Department: College Association of NCCC
Provides leadership and vision for College Association and oversees the day-to-day management of all functions for dining services, housing, management accounts and retail outlets.
- Provides short and long range marketing, operational and facility planning.
- Develops department missions and goals and evaluates the accomplishments relative to those missions and goals. Drives continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develops, enforces and monitors operating policies and procedures for the college association entities.
- With the CA comptroller, reviews the financial and operational performance of all departments and develops options to meet budget targets. Develops the annual budget. Provides reports to Board of Directors and College President.
- With the CA comptroller, ensures compliance with policies and procedures for audit, internal controls, and eliminating duplication.
- Works to maintain an atmosphere of positive public relations with the entire college community.
- Develops a competent team of managers, through hiring, evaluations and coaching, holding management meetings and engaging in a total quality management process.
- Responsible for annual bid process, requests for proposal, negotiating contracts and monitoring services of 3rd party entities.
- Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction on a consistent basis.
- Ensures that all purchasing policies and procedures are followed; that through correct menu planning, receiving and storage, maximum utilization of resources is attained, and that quality specifications and sustainability efforts are adhered to.
- Ensures that all areas of the operations are in compliance with Federal, State and Local health codes, and overall quality assurance. Implements and maintains standards of quality in all areas of the operation.
- Ensures that requirements for appropriate sanitation and food safety levels in respective areas are met.
- Look for opportunities to implement new products and services which support sales growth and student needs.
- Additional duties as required or requested.
Education and Training:
Bachelor’s Degree required in accounting, business, hospitality or related field; Master’s Degree preferred.
Licensure/Certification: none required.
- Progressively responsible experience in higher education auxiliary services required, Minimum 2 years’ experience in a senior leadership position.
- Multi-unit enterprise experience including any or all of the following: oversight of operational responsibility for dining or hospitality services including catering, retail stores, and campus housing and corporate functions of finance, human resources, information technology and marketing; as well as contracted service.
- Demonstrated administrative, fiscal management and leadership skills.
- Evidence of strategic planning and tactical skills.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience negotiating service and vendor contracts.
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Collaborative management style, and experience managing multiple and diverse constituencies.
- Evidence of strong focus on customer service, excellence and quality.
College Association of Niagara County Community College, Inc. considers only those applications that clearly demonstrate the applicant meets all required qualifications and application packets are complete. Persons meeting the required qualifications as stated should send to Manager, College Association of NCCC, Inc. 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd., Sanborn, NY 14132 or via Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter that addresses each of the qualifications
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Names and contact information for three (3) work related references.
- Three written letters of reference from applicant's references must be sent to the above address or email before an on campus interview.