DATE DUE: 5/12/2017
NCCC is seeking applications for part-time Nursing Clinical Instructors and also Lab Evaluators for Fall 2017.
- Clinical areas include; Ortho-neuro, cardiac, pediatrics, fundamentals (geriatrics), and medical-surgical in a Registered Nurse Associate Degree Program
- Day, evening and Saturday hours may be available
- Paid orientation to teaching responsibilities provided
- Persons with current clinical proficiency and/or teaching experience are particularly encouraged to apply
BS with a major in Nursing and enrolled in a MS in Nursing program; recent (within 5 years) acute care experience
MS with a major in Nursing
For more details concerning available positions contact Diane Roth, Assistant Vice President of Nursing and Allied Health at email@example.com or call 614-5940.
Niagara County Community College considers only those applications that clearly demonstrate the applicant meets all required qualifications and application packets are complete. Persons meeting the required qualifications as stated should sendto Human Resources, Niagara County Community College, Sanborn, NY 14132, or via E-mail to HR@niagaracc.suny.edu.
- Cover letter that addresses each of the qualifications,
- Unofficial transcripts
- Names and contact information for three (3) current, work related references.
- Three written letters of reference from applicant’s references must be sent to the above address or email before an on campus interview.
Search will remain open until candidate is selected; however to ensure consideration materials should be received by 5/12/2017. Official transcripts will be required at time of hire. Applicant finalist(s) is/are subject to successful results of a criminal background check.
NCCC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, military status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.