Porter / Dishwasher @ NCCC
DATE DUE: Continuous
Part-time, Seasonal, position reporting to the College Association of NCCC, Inc. Department Supervisor. Position starts August 21, 2017.
- Washing dishes and cooking equipment using 3 compartment sink and commercial dishwasher (daily); is responsible for visually inspecting all items washed to ensure cleanliness and proper sanitation
- Filtering fry oil using automatic self-contained filtering system (daily)
- Changing fry oil using oil pumping machine (weekly)
- Cleaning char-broiler (twice a week)
- Sweeping and mopping kitchen, dining and serving area floor (daily)
- Removing garbage and cardboard from kitchen, dining and serving area (daily)
- Stocking prep-freezers with daily product needs (daily)
Ability to physically perform the duties of the position; ability to relate to a diverse clientele including customers, students, members of the faculty and staff, and administration of the college; ability to verbally communicate to groups and individuals.
HOURS AND CLOSED TIMES:
Hours: Monday – Friday 2pm – 7pm
Closed Times: Dec. 25 - Jan.1, April 2 - April 8 and May 14 - August 24.
Ability to adhere to all safety and sanitation standards of the department. Must be able to lift food products of 50lbs or more and be able to stand for periods of 6 hours or more. Must be reliable and punctual and, must have reliable contact method.
Send completed College Association application to College Association of NCCC, Inc. 3111 Saunders Settlement Road, Sanborn, NY 14132 or you may turn in person. Applications may be found at niagaracc.suny.edu under College Association Jobs. E-mail: CA@niagaracc.suny.edu. Position will remain open until candidate is selected. The College Association of NCCC, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer dedicated to work force diversity.