Contact Workforce Development
Location: 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd.
Sanborn, NY 14132
Continuing Professional Education
Whether you are looking to upgrade your skills in your current field or for training in a whole new area, NCCC's Continuing Professional Education can provide the training or certificate programs to keep you competitive in today's job market.
Our non-credit workshops, courses, and programs offer an excellent way to understand and address the knowledge, skills and abilities required by your profession. Our instructors are experienced professionals who are currently working in their field. Classes offer you the practical, professional skills most in demand in today's workplace.
ProTrain, a virtual educational company in partnership with Niagara County Community College offers both on-line and physical classes: Medical, Information Technology, Business, Human Resources, Management, Project Management, Leadership, Paralegal, Help Desk, Customer Service, Green, Trades: ASE, HVAC and more. Contact Niagara County Community College at 800-371-2963 for more information or visit https://niagaracc.theknowledgebase.org/ to get your questions answered by a Training Assessment Manager. We look forward to serving you as one of our students.
To register, click the Enroll Now button above
- AutoCAD 2017 Basics - Dates: TBA
- Autodesk Inventor 2017- Mon & Wed. - Dates: TBA
- Solidworks - TBA
Allied Health Services
- Infection Control - Web-based, enrollment is open - Call (716) 614-6236
- Medical Billing - Dates: TBA
Fee: $2350 (Total program) plus books
*Or progress through this program one module at a time; all courses offered twice a year, spring & fall:
*Medical Terminology - Dates: TBA; Fee: $450
*Understanding Health Insurance - Dates: TBA; Fee: $750
*Microsoft Office - Word and Excel - Dates: TBA; Fee: $700
Medical Billing Exam Preparation - Dates: TBA; Fee: $565, plus book (approx. $55)
- Pharmacy Technician - May 1 - July 15, 2019, Monday & Wednesdays 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Fee: $675, plus books (approx. $85)
- Sterile Processing Technician - March 19 - May 16, 2019, Tues. and Thurs. (or Tues. and Wed, depending on enrollment), 6:00-9:00 pm NCCC Room B-201/NFMMC lab portion
OR July 9 - August 29, 2019 - same times/days as above.
Fee: $750, plus books (approx. $175 online at www.sterileprocessing.org)
- Register for CBSPD Certification exam at www.sterileprocessing.org
- *Flu shot MANDATORY
HS Diploma or GED required for registration
Emergency Medical Services
- EMT Original - *Coming Summer 2019 and Fall 2019 Dates TBA
- EMT Refresher - Summer 2019 and Fall 2019 - Dates: TBA
Same as above
- EMT Original/Refresher - *Summer and Fall 2019
- AEMT - Dates: TBA
- AEMT Refresher - Dates: TBA
- AEMT Paramedic Recertification - Dates: TBA
- BLS For Healthcare Providers - All classes run approx. 5 Hours
Choose one: February 27, 2019 6:00 - 11:00 pm OR March 2, 2019 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Notary Public Review Workshop
- Saturday, June 1, 2019, 9:00 am-1:00 pm, NCCC Sanborn Campus, Room E-106
Security Guard Training
- 8-Hour Pre-Assignment Course - Date: TBA
Niagara Falls Culinary Institute, 28 Old Falls St, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, Room 303
- 16-Hour On-the-Job Training - Saturdays, Dates: TBD
- 8-Hour Annual In-Service - Dates: TBA
Fee: $75 per participant (minimum 8).
Small Unmanned Aerial Systems (drone) Training
- Drone Operator Training, Dates: TBA
Registration: Click Enroll Now button above