Contact Workforce Development
Location: 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd.
Sanborn, NY 14132
Autodesk Inventor 2017 Basics
Moving from 2D to 3D or just interested in 3D Inventor? Inventor is a 3D parametric modeling software package allowing you to create 3D parts and assemblies; and 2D drawings used for the fabrication and assembly processes. 3D parts, models, and drawings are linked together causing updates to carry from part to assembly to drawings.
40 hour training includes:
- Overview of views used in drafting
- Introduction to solid modeling
- Creating parts from orthographic and isometric drawings
- Creating 3D assemblies
- Importing parts from the Internet
- Creating fabrication drawings for parts and assemblies
Course schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays, Dates TBD, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Text: Engineering Design and Graphics with Autodesk 2017, ISBN-13: 978-0-13-450697-5
Equipment: Memory stick
Course Fee: $750
Location: Niagara County Community College, Science Building, Room C226
Instructor: John Titta, email@example.com
Registration: Click Enroll Now button above