Contact Workforce Development
Location: 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd.
Sanborn, NY 14132
Solidworks Basic teaches you how to use the Solidworks mechanical design automation software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies, and how to make drawings of those parts and assemblies.
Solidworks Basic Training is the primary course for your introduction to Solidworks. It is instructor led, and will have you designing parts like a seasoned professional in no time!
40 hour SOLIDWORKS Training
- Introduction to Solid Modeling on Solidworks
- Creating part files for individual components
- Creating assemblies of multiple parts
- Creating details & assembly drawings
- Introduction to Rapid Prototyping
- Introduction to Engineering Analysis using SimulationXpress
- 3D printing
Course schedule: Monday-Friday, July 16 - 27, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
Course Fee: $750
Location: Niagara County Community College, Room C229
Registration: Click Enroll Now button above