Contact Workforce Development
Location: 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd.
Sanborn, NY 14132
Customer Service and Sales Fundamentals
This 40 hour program prepares you for a broad range of entry-level through first-line supervisory positions.
Date: Please call the office for future dates and times.
It is delivered in two sections:
Customer Service - The key to success in sales and service industries. Activities in this course are interactive and scenario-based and lead to knowledge in the following areas:
- Getting to Know Your Customer
- Meeting Your Customers' Needs
- Building a Continuous Relationship
- Going the Extra Mile
- Explaining Features and Benefits
Retail Sales Operations - There has never been a more exciting time to study retailing! This course builds skills and knowledge of entry-level frontline workers by providing an overview of the retail industry, sales, and operational concepts. Learn more at http://thisisretail.org/
- Participants will learn to:
- Understand the economics of retail
- Recognize the importance of actively participating in company-provided product training
- Review and understand sales goals
- Understand the basic functions of Loss Prevention
- Understand the basic functions of Inventory Control
- Understand the basic functions of Safety
- Understand the basic functions of Merchandising
- Become adept at obtaining a retail job
- Effectively communicate to a hiring manager
This program prepares students to take two nationally recognized certification assessments:
The National Professional Certification in Customer Service and The National Professional Certification in Sales
By earning professional certification, candidates demonstrate their knowledge and skills in work areas that employers value, and exhibit commitment to professional growth.
A high school diploma or GED is prerequisite.
Fee: $325, Dates: TBD