Contact Workforce Development
Location: 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd.
Sanborn, NY 14132
Allied Health Services
NCCC offers a variety of short and long-term non-credit training programs in the areas of allied health. The term allied health refers to a group of diverse health care professionals who perform essential work in collaboration with those in medicine, nursing, and dentistry. Our students work in a wide range of health related careers including: Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Dialysis Technician, Pharmacy Technician, and Sterile Processing Technician.
- Infection Control - Web-based, enrollment is open.
- Dialysis Technician – September 12, 2017 - July 6, 2018, Tues and Thurs, 6-9 p.m.
Cost: $1375, plus book
- Medical Billing – April 4 - August 9, 2017, TWTH, 5-9 p.m.
Cost: $2350, plus books (approx. $900)
- Medical Billing Certification Preparation – Review: August 14 - August 18, 2017, M-F, 5-9 p.m. Exam: $565, plus book (approx. $55)
- Medical Coding CCA Certification Prep – Available only online
- Pharmacy Technician – September 18 - December 6, 2017, Mon and Wed, 6-9 p.m.
Cost: $675, plus books (approx. $150)
PTCE Certification Exam
- Sterile Processing Technician – May 16 - July 11 or July 25 - September 14, 2017, Tues and Thurs,
Cost: $750, plus books (approx. $175 online at www.sterileprocessing.org)
The course prepares students for the CBSPD exam for SPD Technician Certification, visit www.sterileprocessing.org.
*Flu shot MANDATORY
HS Diploma or GED required for registration
Registration: Click Enroll Now button above