Career & Transitional Services
This department brings together multiple services that support students throughout their time at NCCC and beyond. These include:
- Accessibility Services provides environmental and academic adjustments to qualified students with disabilities in an inclusive setting.
- Applied Learning features many opportunities to participate in internships, study abroad, and other experiences that tie classroom learning to real world experiences.
- Career Services offers help with job-seeking for students and graduates, in addition to assistance selecting a degree program and career path.
- Transfer Services gives students tools necessary to identifying transfer colleges and courses that will meet program requirements upon transfer.
- First Year Experience Success Coaches help students identify and resolve all issues that impact students' success in college and beyond.
- Testing Center staff help facilitate placement tests, train students in using adaptive technology, and proctor tests through Accessibility Services.
JCPenney Suit-Up Event
Your NCCC Career & Transitional Services, Alumni Association, and Student Life are partnering with JCPenney's to offer NCCC students, alumni, employees, and friends of the College an additional 60% OFF men's and women's professional clothing during a private store opening for FREE! Guests are welcome to attend with you as well.
|When||Sunday, April 19, 2020 | 6:00PM - 9:00PM|
JCPenney at the Boulevard Mall
|Cost||Free to Attend|
Although this event is free to attend, we are asking guests to please pre-register. However, if you are unable to pre-register, you and your guests are still welcome to attend the day-of!