Career & Transitional Services
This department brings together multiple services that support students throughout their time at NCCC and beyond. These include:
- Accessibility Services provides environmental and academic adjustments to qualified students with disabilities in an inclusive setting.
- Applied Learning features many opportunities to participate in internships, study abroad, and other experiences that tie classroom learning to real world experiences.
- Career Services offers help with job-seeking for students and graduates, in addition to assistance selecting a degree program and career path.
- Transfer Services gives students tools necessary to identifying transfer colleges and courses that will meet program requirements upon transfer.
- First Year Experience Success Coaches help students identify and resolve all issues that impact students' success in college and beyond.
- Testing Center staff help facilitate placement tests, train students in using adaptive technology, and proctor tests through Accessibility Services.