Career Services supports students and graduates through multiple phases of the career and employment process. Students can get help with:
- choosing a certificate or degree program or career path
- searching for jobs and linking to employers
- preparing cover letters and resumes
- practicing interview skills
- creating a LinkedIn account
Career Services features an extensive career planning and employment topic library and information on a variety of online resources. We have a strong relationship with many local employers who visit campus every semester for our Job & Transfer Fair, and frequently contact us seeking our students and graduates for employment.
We encourage all students and graduates to sign up for Purple Briefcase, our free online employment portal.
Employers, our school code is NCCC233.
Students and employers can call 716-614-6292 or email email@example.com for more information or to set up an appointment.