Arts Submission Procedures
On an annual basis, Niagara County Community College will present an advertised open-call to collect art applications for the purpose of scheduling events for the NCCC Dolce Valvo Art Center. We look forward to working with local artists for the future exhibits that will be planned!
Deadline: Rolling basis
Contact: Audrey Clark, Gallery Director
Phone: 716-614-6222 ext. 4039
The gallery's mission is to provide a community space for students to view professional artist's work and foster continued enthusiasm for the arts. We are looking for artists of all mediums to inspire our students through their work. Individual and group shows are welcome.
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com
- Contact information
- Artists statement and show proposal
- 5-10 images (jpegs or saved in a PDF document) or link to website
For more information or questions about the gallery, or to schedule a meeting, please contact Audrey at the above email.
Quality of Artwork
- Must be professionally matted and framed / displayed; ready to hang
- Aesthetically show professional quality skills and techniques
- Conceptually show originality and creativity
- Artwork must fill the gallery space accordingly (single, duo or group exhibit)
- Gallery Dimensions
- Schedule a diversity of media and concepts within a year’s exhibition plan
- Offer students exhibit times for fine arts and digital arts
- Offer exhibit times for professional artists
- Offer exhibit times for community arts organizations that are prepared to exhibit high quality art at an age appropriate level (high school/college/ and adult group exhibits will be considered)
Our goal is to create a well-rounded exhibit schedule that meets the above requirements. To do so, all exhibitions can be expected to last one month.
Gallery Director, Audrey Clark
Niagara County Community College
3111 Saunders Settlement Road
Learning Commons, Room D101
Sanborn, NY 14132
Monday 10 - 3 pm
Tuesday 10 - 4 pm
Wednesday 1 - 6 pm
Thursday & Friday 10 – 3 pm
Contact the Gallery Director: