Arts Submission Procedures
On an annual basis, Niagara County Community College will present an advertised open-call to collect art applications for the purpose of scheduling events for the NCCC Dolce Valvo Art Center. We look forward to working with local artists for the future exhibits that will be planned!
Quality of Artwork
- Must be professionally matted and framed / displayed; ready to hang
- Aesthetically show professional quality skills and techniques
- Conceptually show originality and creativity
- artwork must fill the gallery space accordingly (single, duo or group exhibit)
- Gallery Dimensions
- Schedule a diversity of media and concepts within a year’s exhibition plan
- Offer students exhibit times for fine arts and digital arts
- Offer exhibit times for professional artists
- Offer exhibit times for community arts organizations that are prepared to exhibit high quality art at an age appropriate level (high school/college/ and adult group exhibits will be considered)
Our goal is to create a well-rounded exhibit schedule that meets the above requirements.