Withdrawal/Exit Counseling FAQs

FAQs Homepage

If you have circumstances, such as illness or a death in the family, you may file an appeal for bill cancellation. Completion of the Charge Reversal Request form and supporting documentation is required. Check with the Cashier’s Office (A205) for details.

You are encouraged to speak to a counselor in Student Resource Center (A144) to discuss alternatives to and ramifications of withdrawing from all classes.