Are you planning to graduate in May, August or December? Visit Grad Fair 2020 and complete all your graduation details in one stop! Eliminate questions you may have relative to graduation. 15 minutes at the Grad Fair will save hours of your time!
View the Graduation Checklist.
Location: NFCI Barnes and Noble
March 4th and 5th
Location: Sanborn Campus Barnes and Noble
List of offices and departments in attendance
- Registration & Records (A-201)
- Student Resource Center (A-144)
- Financial Aid (A-114)
- Wellness Center (C-122)
- Public Relations / Commmencement (A-161)
- Barnes & Noble College Bookstore (G-109)
- Career and Transitional Services (G-244)
- Alumni Office (A-269)
- Student Life (G-243)
Parking is in Lot 1, to the right of the Learning Commons.
If you need further assistance regarding Grad Fair, please call 716-614-6290.