NCCC does not discriminate and prohibits harassment or discrimination related to any protected category including creed, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, marital status, political or social affiliation, age, race, color, veteran status, military status, religion, sexual orientation, domestic violence status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or perceived gender. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Full-time Faculty and Administration
- Vacant positions are listed on the NCCC career opportunities page here. In addition, position vacancies are advertised both locally and nationally in print and online recruitment media.
- Persons responding to these available career opportunities should follow the application instructions specified on the posting. Applications must include all required documents as stated.
- The search procedure is thorough and designed to find the most suitable candidate for the open position in a three-stage process. Complete application packets that meet the required qualifications are reviewed by members of the search committee. Selected candidates will be able to demonstrate their suitability for the position to the search committee in an interview.
- Once the interviews are completed, the committee recommends to the President of the College the names of up to three persons who they feel are acceptable for the position.
- The candidate selected for the open position is subject to criminal background checks in accordance with NCCC policy and all applicable Federal and State Laws and Regulations.
The intent of these procedures is to select the right individual in accordance with the needs of the College and within appropriate policy and equal opportunity guidelines. Search committee members and the administration of the College take pride in their role in the hiring process. As NCCC wishes to make the process as comfortable as possible, applicants are welcome to e-mail Human Resources about these procedures or about the status of their application at any time.
Part-Time Credit Instructor & Non-Instructional Positions
Part-time vacancies are posted on the NCCC career opportunities page here. Please follow application instructions for the position opening in order to be considered for employment.