Student Guide to Academic Resources
Resources within the Learning Commons
The following resources are available for student use within the Learning Commons:
- 53 HP Computers: Microsoft Windows Operating System
- 2 HP LaserJet printers*
- 1 HP Color LaserJet printer*
- Moveable Dry Erase Boards
- AAC (Reading) Lab Textbooks
- Note Sheets and Template Worksheets
- Skeletal Structures
- Various Models
- Reference books with information on the correct format for MLA, APA, ASA, and Chicago Style documentation.
*Students can access printing services by using their NCCC ID card. Each student is equipped with $40 of printing credit on their student ID.
Computer Programs within the Learning Commons
|All Computers within the Learning Commons are equipped with the following programs:||Acrobat Reader, Chrome, FireFox, Office 2013, Paradigm Keyboarding, and Visual Studio 2013|
|Science Programs**||AutoCad 2016, Revit 2016, SolidWorks 2015|
|**These programs are located on select computers within the Learning Commons. Please ask a staff member to identify these computers for you, we would be happy to help!|
Meet with an Academic Coach
View Learning Commons Hours to check coach availability.
Meet with a One-on-One Student Tutor
Click here to make an appointment.