Contact Student Development
Locations: A-131, B-102 and B-103
From Education to Employment
In partnership with the WNY Women's Foundation, Niagara County Community College offers academic and career services to low-income, single mothers who are enrolled in for-credit degree and certificate programs, as well as in non-credit Workforce Development programs. The purpose is to improve retention and graduation rates of students who are single mothers, and to ensure that they find employment offering family-sustaining wages.
If you are enrolled or are planning to enroll in a degree or certificate program at NCCC, this may be the program for you!
You can expect:
- Personalized assistance from an Achievement Coach and a Career Coach
- Ongoing Academic Assistance
- Advocacy and Support Groups
- Access to college and community referrals
- Developing time and stress management strategies
- Learning your best study skills
- Improving your financial literacy
- Workshops available all semester
- Expert Guidance with your Resume, Cover letter, Interview Techniques, Job Search and Job Placement!
- And much, much more!
Call today for more information!
View information on Workforce Development opportunities.