Arts & Media Building, F-153
Jennifer Parris, Division Assistant
Lisa Poole, Division Assistant
NCCC Film and Animation Festival Official Logo Contest Rules
DEADLINE: Sunday, April 23rd: 11:59PM
The Contest is open only to individuals. The Contest is not open to companies, educational institutions, organizations, etc. or to groups associated with such institutions.
Staff of the NCCC Film and Animation Festival, the contest judges and their immediate family are not eligible to enter the Contest.
The purpose of the contest is to design a logo for the NCCC Film and Animation Festival: a contest open to Filmmakers of all ages and all levels of expertise. The logo will be used online, in print, on merchandise. Flexibility is a key requirement, including the need to resize easily and to look good in black and white as well as color. The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high quality printing.
- Download and complete the official entry form. The form is available for download at:
- You may submit up to two (2) Logo design(s).
- The design must be a scalable vector and print quality. The logo must adapt well to electronic and print media, to reproduction on small and large surfaces, and to use in color or in grayscale.
- Email your completed Official Entry Form and your design to: email@example.com
SUBMISSION AND FORMATTING
For purposes of submission, please submit the design in .png or .jpg (Resolution of 300 dpi) AND as a .pdf file (less than 7MB). If you are chosen as the winner, you MUST be able to provide a high-resolution vector file.
SELECTION OF WINNER
All entry designs will be reviewed and those that comply with the Official Contest Rules and have met the guidelines, requirements, and formatting will be judged by the staff/ volunteers of the NCCC Film and Animation Festival.
The top five logo designs will be displayed at the NCCC Film and Animation Festival on Saturday, May 6th for a ballot vote by the public. The winner will be announced the same day at the festival.
$200 check made payable to the winner.
- All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
- All Entries will become the sole property of NCCC Film and Animation Festival and may be displayed publicly on NCCC web sites.
Participation constitutes the Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Contest Rules. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant is representing and warranting that he/she has read and understood, and agrees to be bound by, these rules. Including the guides and rules referred to herein, these Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between the Entrant and Niagara County Community College (NCCC) in relation to the Contest. They govern the Entrant’s participation and supersede any prior or other agreements between the Entrant and NCCC and relating to the Contest.