Arts & Media Building, F-153
Jennifer Parris, Division Assistant
Lisa Poole, Division Assistant
Animation Keynote Speaker
Assistant Professor, Media Arts, Sciences and Studies
Faculty, Television-Radio (Ithaca College)
M.F.A. Creative Writing, Full Sail University
B.S. Cultural Studies, Television and Radio Production, Empire State College of New York
Chrissy Guest is the producer of a new documentary highlighting the achievements of women in the traditionally male-dominated field of animation. The film, Beyond Ink and Paint: The Women of Animation, is part of a larger project to create an oral archive of her interviews at the University of California, Los Angeles, with the support of the national organization Women in Animation.
As a photojournalist and director at NewsCenter 7 in Ithaca during the mid 1990s, Guest covered local and national news events. She has held the titles of director/technical director at the ABC affiliate WSYR, NewsChannel 9 in Syracuse, as well as art director and news assignment editor at WIXT, CBS in Syracuse.
Guest continues to work in scripted and broadcast television, producing sitcoms and web series. She completed her Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing at Full Sail University, where she earned the honor of salutatorian. She received two course director awards for screenwriting from Full Sail University. Guest earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Cultural Studies: Television and Radio Production from Empire State College.
As a respected instructor at Ithaca College in both Field production and television studio production Guest continues to develop new and exciting curriculum for students entering the field of Television Production. She was instrumental in the formation of a Digital Cinema degree program at Tompkins Cortland Community College. Guest directed and maintained oversight of a national PBS cooking show, The Sweet Life with Chris Xaver, which also served as a practical laboratory for students enrolled at TC3. She created and lead an immersion program that gave community college students the opportunity to study and intern in Hollywood as well as Florence, Italy.
Sullivan Fitzgerald currently works at Erica Messer Productions as a Development Associate. Previously, he has worked in the writer's wings of Criminal Minds (CBS), Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders (CBS), Nashville (ABC), and State of Affairs (NBC).
A native of Niagara Falls, NY, Fitzgerald is a graduate of Syracuse University's Newhouse School with a BS in Television, Radio & Film and a minor in Entrepreneurship and Emerging Enterprising. He first came to Los Angeles as part of the "Syracuse University in Los Angeles (SULA)" program, interning for a semester at the feature film company, Atmosphere Entertainment, where he wrote coverage for all book, feature spec and television pilot submissions. The following summer, he returned to Los Angeles as a participant in the highly competitive Television Academy Foundation Internship Program. Assigned to the drama development department of ABC Studios, Fitzgerald was excited by the fast-paced, writer-driven world of dramatic series. Not only does the world of television appeal to his professional interests, but it addresses his creative desire to write. He is a fan of all things Bills, Sabres and Orange and answers, most enthusiastically, to the name "Sully."
- Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders (TV Series) (production staff - 11 episodes)
- Lost Souls (2017) ... (production staff)
- The Ballad of Nick and Nat (2016) ... (production staff)
- The Matchmaker (2016) ... (production staff)
- De Los Inocentes (2016) ... (production staff)
- Denial (2016) ... (production staff)
- Nashville (TV Series) (production staff - 5 episodes)
- Before You Go Make Sure You Know (2015) ... (production staff - uncredited)
- Is the Better Part Over (2015) ... (production staff - uncredited)
- Time Changes Things (2015) ... (production staff - uncredited)
- The Storm Has Just Begun (2015) ... (production staff)
- Nobody Knows But Me (2015) ... (production staff - uncredited)
- State of Affairs (TV Series) (script coordinator - 1 episode)
- Bellerophon (2015) ... (script coordinator) 2012-2013
- Criminal Minds (TV Series) (production staff - 2 episodes)
- The Inspired (2013) ... (production staff)
- Through the Looking Glass (2012) ... (production staff)