A readmit student is one who previously attended NCCC in a matriculated status and who meets one of the following criteria:
- Attended previously in a matriculated status but has interrupted enrollment for at least one semester
- Was academically dismissed
- Voluntarily withdrew from a matriculated status
- Is a potential graduate returning in a different program in a consecutive semester
- Is an NCCC graduate in a certificate or an associate degree program wishing to continue enrollment in a different academic major
Re-admit students who wish to continue their education at NCCC in a matriculated status must apply for readmission through the Admissions Office. Students who readmit to the College must follow the curriculum requirements at the time of readmission. Students who were academically dismissed and wish to readmit must file an academic appeal with the Office of Academic Affairs, Phone: 716-614-6450. View Academic Dismissal Appeals information.
Readmit students must also complete prerequisites as required in their program of choice before an application can be accepted.