Welcome to NCCC!
**NCCC continues to closely monitor developments in the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). In light of this, your READY Session will be conducted via phone/online.
The READY program at NCCC is when students receive advisement & register for classes.
Accepted students will receive a postcard in the mail & email from the Registration & Records Office with instructions on how to schedule their READY Session once any placement testing requirements have been satisfied.
It is important to make a time commitment & be on time for your READY Session. READY Sessions have an approximate window of 2-3 hours. Please make arrangements to be available during the timeframe (access to a computer is preferred)
Prepare for your READY Session
Step 1: Activate your T-Wolves e-mail account
Your username & temporary password is provided on your acceptance letter. Contact T-Wolves Help Desk for assistance logging in. Check your inbox regularly as this is the College's official means of communication with you.
Step 2: Resolve any holds from your account.
You may have a restriction on your account that prohibits registration, such as an immunization or health clinic hold with the Wellness Center.
Step 3: Submit your Financial Aid Applications for 2020-2021
FAFSA and HESC if you are planning to use financial aid and still need to apply as soon as possible. Visit our Financial Aid Office page for more information.
Step 4: Send Transcripts (if applicable)
If you have credit from AP, earned College credit from another institution while in high school or have military service credit, be sure to submit official transcripts to NCCC. Visit our Transfer Student page for more information regarding transfer credits.
Step 5: Complete your READY Session
When will READY Sessions Begin?
READY Sessions for students accepted for the Summer or Fall 2020 semester will begin in April 2020. More information will be mailed/emailed to accepted students in March.
- All NEW & TRANSFER students are required to complete a READY Session to receive advisement and register for classes.
- Allied Health/High Demand Majors – All students in an Allied Health or High Demand major are required to complete a READY Session. This includes Transfer and Readmit students within these majors.
Allied Health/High Demand majors include: Animal Management, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Nursing, Phlebotomist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Practical Nursing, Radiologic Technology, & Surgical Technology.
Students can expect the following during a READY Session:
- Informational Presentation on Advisement & Registration
- Receive advisement & register for classes
- View your degree evaluation
- Complete billing & payment process
Tuition Payment Information:
- Summer 2020 Tuition Payment Due Date: Thursday, April 23, 2020 or immediately if registering after due date.
- Fall 2020 Tuition Payment Due Date: Thursday, July 23, 2020 or immediately if registering after due date.
Payment can be made online through Banner Web. Payment Plans are available through the Cashier Office.
Schedule your READY Session!
- NEW, TRANSFER, and Allied Health/High Demand Major Students Schedule Your READY Session:
- READMIT Students (returning to NCCC not in an Allied Health/ High Demand Major) click below to request a Readmit appointment if you received a letter in the mail:
Registration & Records Office