Welcome to NCCC!
The READY program at NCCC is an On-Campus Course Registration Session.
Accepted students will receive a letter in the mail from the Registration & Records Office with instructions on how to schedule their READY Session once any placement testing requirements have been satisfied.
It is important to make a time commitment & be on-time for your READY Session. READY Sessions take approximately 3-4 hours. Please make arrangements for child care, time off from work, etc.
When will READY Sessions Begin?
READY Sessions for students accepted for the Spring 2020 semester will begin in November 2019. More information will be mailed/emailed to accepted students in October.
READY Campus Session
- All NEW, TRANSFER, & READMIT students are required to attend a READY Session to meet with an advisor and register for classes.
- Allied Health/High Demand Majors – All students in an Allied Health or High Demand major are required to attend a READY Session to meet with an advisor and register for classes. This includes Transfer and Readmit students within these majors.
Allied Health/High Demand majors include: Animal Management, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Nursing, Phlebotomist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Practical Nursing, Radiologic Technology, & Surgical Technology.
Students can expect the following during a READY Session:
- Check-In at Learning Commons (Campus Map)
- Set-up T-Wolves E-mail account
- Attend First Year Experience (FYE) presentation
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to prepare a schedule
- View your degree evaluation
- Register for Classes
- Complete billing & payment process
- Receive NCCC student ID Card (NFCI students must get their student ID card at NFCI)
Tuition Payment Information:
- Spring 2019 Tuition Payment Due Date: Thursday, December 12, 2019 or immediately if registering after due date.
- Payment can be made online through Banner Web
- Payment Plans are available through the Cashier Office
Activate Your T-Wolves E-mail
Your T-Wolves E-mail Username & Temporary Password is mailed to you after acceptance to NCCC.
If you require assistance with activating your T-Wolves Email, please contact the T-Wolves Assistance Line at: 716-210-2505
- NEW/TRANSFER/READMIT Students Schedule Your On-Campus READY Session Here:
Prep for Your Session
- Submit immunization records and complete health forms for Wellness Center (If you have not yet done so)
- Complete your FAFSA, HESC and Scholarship Applications for Financial Aid (If you have not done so)
- Unsure where to go? Sanborn Campus Map
Attend Your Session On Time!
READY Session Preparation Guide
Contact Registration & Records Office