Welcome to NCCC!
The READY program at NCCC consists of the READY Online Orientation in Blackboard Learn and a READY On-Campus Course Registration Session.
Accepted students will receive a welcome letter in the mail from the Registration & Records Office outlining the process for activating T-Wolves E-Mail, completing the READY Online Orientation, & scheduling a READY Session.
READY Online Orientation
The READY Online Orientation is required for all New & Transfer students and is strongly encouraged for all Readmit students.
- New & Transfer students have an Orientation hold (OR) on their record. This hold will prevent you from registering for classes until the READY Online Orientation has been successfully completed. Once you have completed the 10 question quiz with a score of 8 or higher, the hold will be removed from your record within 1 business day.
READY Campus Session
- All NEW students are required to attend a READY Session to meet with an advisor and register for classes.
- Allied Health/High Demand Majors – All students in an Allied Health or High Demand major are required to attend a READY Session to meet with an advisor and register for classes. This includes Transfer and Readmit students within these majors.
Allied Health/High Demand majors include: Animal Management, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Nursing, Phlebotomist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Practical Nursing, Radiologic Technology, & Surgical Technology.
- Most Readmit & Transfer students will be eligible to receive a Mailed Advisement Packet. This packet will eliminate the need for you to come to campus for a READY Session. The packet will include everything you need to register for classes. You are still able to attend a READY Session if you would prefer by completing the READY form.
Students can expect the following during a READY Session:
- T-Wolves E-mail Assistance and Banner Web Pin Retrieval
- Presentation on Connecting your Major to a Career
- Meet with an Academic Advisor
- Plan Your Schedule & Register for Classes
Tuition Payment Information:
- Summer 2017 Tuition Payment Due Date: April 20, 2017 or immediately if registering after due date.
- Fall 2017 Tuition Payment Due Date: July 20, 2017 or immediately if registering after due date.
Activate Your T-Wolves E-mail
Your T-Wolves E-mail Username & Temporary Password is mailed to you after acceptance to NCCC.
If you require assistance with activating your T-Wolves Email, please contact the T-Wolves Assistance Line at: 716-210-2505
Complete Your READY
Students will use their T-Wolves E-mail username & password to log into Blackboard Learn. You MUST complete step 1 to activate your T-Wolves Email first.
Schedule Your On-Campus
Attend Your Session On Time!
READY Session Preparation Guide
Contact Registration & Records Office