Welcome to NCCC!
The READY program at NCCC consists of the READY Online Orientation in Blackboard Learn and a READY On-Campus Course Registration Session.
Accepted students will receive a letter in the mail from the Registration & Records Office outlining the process for scheduling a READY Session once any placement testing requirements have been satisfied and the READY Online Orientation has been successfully completed.
It is important to make a time commitment & be on-time for your READY Session. READY Sessions take approximately 3-4 hours. Please make arrangements for child care, time off from work, etc.
When will READY Sessions Begin?
READY Sessions for students accepted for the Summer/Fall 2019 semester will begin in April 2019. More information will be mailed/emailed to accepted students in March.
READY Online Orientation
The READY Online Orientation is required for all New & Transfer students and is strongly encouraged for all Readmit students. Students MUST complete the READY Online Orientation before attending the READY Campus Session.
New & Transfer students have an Orientation hold (OR) on their record. This hold will prevent you from registering for classes until the READY Online Orientation has been successfully completed. Once you have completed the 10 question quiz with a score of 8 or higher, the hold will be removed from your record within 1 business day.
READY Campus Session
- All NEW & TRANSFER students are required to attend a READY Session to meet with an advisor and register for classes.
- Allied Health/High Demand Majors – All students in an Allied Health or High Demand major are required to attend a READY Session to meet with an advisor and register for classes. This includes Transfer and Readmit students within these majors.
Allied Health/High Demand majors include: Animal Management, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Nursing, Phlebotomist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Practical Nursing, Radiologic Technology, & Surgical Technology.
- Most Readmit students (not in an Allied Health/High Demand Major listed above) will meet with a Readmit Counselor in Admissions for Advisement & Registration. Contact Admissions at (716) 614-6200 to schedule a Readmit appointment.
Students can expect the following during a READY Session:
- T-Wolves E-mail Assistance
- Presentation on First Year Experience (FYE) program
- Meet with an Academic Advisor
- Plan Your Schedule & Register for Classes
- Run a Degree Evaluation
- Student ID Card
Tuition Payment Information:
- Summer 2019 Tuition Payment Due Date: April 25, 2019 or immediately if registering after due date.
- Fall 2019 Tuition Payment Due Date: July 18, 2019 or immediately if registering after due date.
Activate Your T-Wolves E-mail
Your T-Wolves E-mail Username & Temporary Password is mailed to you after acceptance to NCCC.
If you require assistance with activating your T-Wolves Email, please contact the T-Wolves Assistance Line at: 716-210-2505
Complete Your READY
Students will use their T-Wolves E-mail username & password to log into Blackboard Learn. You MUST complete step 1 to activate your T-Wolves Email first.
Schedule Your On-Campus
Attend Your Session On Time!
READY Session Preparation Guide
Contact Registration & Records Office