Current Student Registration
Open Enrollment Sessions for Spring 2020!
Walk-in to meet with an advisor and register for classes!
|Thursday, January 9, 2020||4:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday, January 14, 2020||1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday, January 15, 2020||1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Thursday, January 16, 2020||1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Friday, January 17, 2020||1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
Check-In Table located in the Learning Commons. Don't forget to bring photo ID!
Registration for Winter and/or Spring 2020 begins October 15, 2019!
What is Current Student Registration?
Students who are currently registered for classes in the Fall 2019 semester AND are in a degree or certificate program can register for classes before new students. Registering for classes during your eligibility week increases your chances of getting the schedule you want.
When can I register?
Current NCCC students can find their Online Registration Access in Degree Works. At the top of your evaluation, you will see your Online Registration Access date listed under “Eligibility for Registration”. (see example below)
Who is my Advisor?
You can find your advisor’s name and contact information listed at the top of your Degree Works evaluation (see example below).
Online Registration Access Dates & Times
Your Online Registration Access date is calculated based on the number of earned credit hours + number of credits currently registered for in this semester.
Please note: The breakdown for # of Earned Credit Hours shown in the chart below are applicable for the Winter & Spring 2020 terms only.
|# of Earned Credit Hours||Online Registration Access Date/Time|
|34 or more||Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 8:00 am|
|16 – 33||Monday, October 21, 2019 at 8:00 am|
|0 – 15||Monday, October 28, 2019 at 8:00 am|
What should I do next?
- Plan Ahead! Course offerings will be available to view in Banner Web on September 30, 2019. Take a look at course offerings before you meet with your advisor to get an idea of what courses you’d like to take.
- Run a Degree Evaluation! You should run a degree evaluation BEFORE you meet with your advisor. This will help you understand which course requirements are still needed for your chosen degree/certificate. Click here to access Degree Works.
- Meet with your Advisor! Before you access registration on Banner Web, you must meet with your advisor to obtain your Registration Alternate PIN (RAP) number. You can find this on the Plans Tab in Degree Works once you meet with your Advisor. Keep in mind that the earlier you meet with your advisor and register, the greater flexibility you will have during course selection.
- Register for Classes! Once you have been advised, you may register for classes online in Banner Web when your Online Registration Access opens and anytime thereafter. Use the instructions below to help you register.
- Current Student Registration Checklist
- SEP (Student Educational Planner) Instructions & Pulling Your SEP into Course Scheduler
- How to Register Online using Banner Web
- NCCC Advisement & Registration YouTube Channel
- Waitlisted Course Instructions
For questions regarding registration, please call the Registration & Records Office at 716-614-6884 or by email: email@example.com.