Degree or Certificate Seeking Students (Matriculated) Currently Enrolled in the Spring 2017 Semester
When: Make the best schedule and register EARLY! Registration for Summer and Fall 2017 during Continuing Student Registration which is held the weeks of:
*Starting April 10, advisement continues by appointment in advisor offices.
Where: Sign-up for an appointment in advisor offices. Registration will be done via BANNER WEB by the student.
New and Incoming Degree or Certificate Seeking Students (Matriculated)
- Location: Niagara Falls Culinary Institute (NFCI)
Begins: April 26
Who: Students accepted in the following majors will be scheduled for a RAD (Registration Advisement Day) appointment at NFCI: Baking & Pastry Arts, Brewery Operations, Culinary Arts, Culinary Skills, Distillery Operations, Enology, Hospitality Management, Hospitality Operations, Viticulture, Wine & Beverage Management, and Winery Operations.
How: By RAD (Registration Advisement Day) Appointment.
- Location: Sanborn Campus
Begins: April 19
Who: Students accepted in any other major not listed above under NFCI.
How: By attending a REgistration & Academic DiscoverY (READY) session. Notification will be mailed when you are eligible to schedule an appointment.
Non-Degree Seeking Students (Non-Matriculated)
Begins: May 1 for Summer 2017 and August 7 for Fall 2017
BANNER WEB REGISTRATION - New non-degree seeking students should complete the Application for Non-Matriculated Students and submit it to the Registration & Records Office prior to web registration.
- Tuition for the Summer 2017 semester is due April 20, 2017.
- Tuition for the Fall 2017 semester is due July 20, 2017.
If registering after the tuition due date, tuition is due upon registration.
Payments can be made online through Banner Web or in the Cashier's Office (A-205).
- Admission information for New Degree or Certificate Seeking (Matriculated) students
- Click here for the Application for Non-Degree Seeking (Non-Matriculated) students. This form can be printed and then faxed, mailed, or delivered to the NCCC Registration & Records Office (A-201) for course registration. Additional information is also available here.
- Out of County Residency Application and Affidavit
- Academic Calendar
Cashier's Office: 716-614-6443
Registration & Records: 716-614-6250