This is for students not enrolled in a degree or certificate program. No financial aid is available for non-matriculated students.
CURRENT NON-MATRICULATED STUDENTS
If you are currently registered for the Spring 2019 semester as a non-matriculated student, you will receive a letter in the mail before the Registration Start Date for Non-Matriculated students (listed below under step 3) with more information related to registration for the next semester.
NEW or RETURNING NON-MATRICULATED STUDENTS
To register for classes as a non-matriculated student, please follow the steps outlined below
Step 1 - Fill out the online Application for Non-Matriculated Students
Log In Instructions: In order to complete this electronic form, students must first create an account with Next Gen (if you haven't already) by clicking on "Create New Account" on the log in page.
- Students under 18 years old will require parent or guardian permission. If the student answers NO to the question “Are you 18 years old or older?”, they will be required to enter the name and email address of a parent or guardian. The parent or guardian will receive an email with a link to electronically sign the form. Once the parent or guardian has electronically signed the form, the application will be processed by the Registration & Records Office.
Step 2 - Once the application has been processed, the student will receive an encrypted email to the email address provided on the application requesting a copy of a photo ID. The student must reply to the encrypted email with a picture of their photo ID. Once we receive the photo ID, the student will receive an email with their T-Wolves Email username & temporary password.
Step 3 - Activate T-Wolves Email account by following the instructions provided in the email.
Step 4 - Complete the Wellness Center Packet and submit to the Wellness Center (C-122) at the time of application. ALL students, regardless of credit hours being taken, must submit proof of immunization before you will be allowed to register online.
Step 5 - Register for classes online in Banner Web. Students will log into Banner Web using their T-Wolves Email username & password. Click on the link below for detailed instructions on how to register for classes.
- Non-Matriculated student registration instructions
- Course Offerings – This provides a searchable listing of all courses available for a selected semester.
- Pre-Requisites: Students who wish to take a course that has a prerequisite not taken at NCCC will need to provide an unofficial transcript to the Registration & Records Office. Students may upload a copy of their unofficial transcript or grade mailer on the Application for Non-Matriculated Students proving successful completion of the prerequisite course. Instructions for looking up course prerequisites can be found in the College catalog.
To allow sufficient time for processing, the application must be received in the Registration & Records Office prior to the following date:
- Fall Semester = August 29, 2019 by 12 Noon
Applicants who have been dismissed from another institution for disciplinary reasons must have their application completed and submitted 20 calendar days prior to the start of the semester. These students must follow the Disciplinary Dismissals procedure.
Non-Matriculated Registration Start Dates
Students can register online using Banner Web on or after the date listed below for the term you are registering for.
|Term||Non-Matriculated Registration Start Date||Semester Start Date|
|Summer 2019||Monday, April 22, 2019 at 8:00 AM||
|Fall 2019||Monday, July 8, 2019 at 8:00 AM||Monday, August 26, 2019|
Billing & Payment
Follow the Billing & Payment Process Instructions document and complete the following steps:
- Access your Schedule/Bill on Banner Web
- Make payment for any amounts Due (Tuition & Fees Information)
- Out of County Charges – Submit Certificate of Residency
- Payment Plan – Sign up if unable to pay full amount Due and prefer installments
- Students must be at least 16 years of age to register for a course at NCCC. Non-Matriculated Application form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian if student is under 18 years of age.
- NO FINANCIAL AID IS AVAILABLE FOR NON-MATRICULATED STUDENTS. Do not use this form if you are receiving financial aid. Students who seek financial aid must apply through Admissions.
- Course description information can be found here.
- Academic Foundation testing is required for certain classes. Please check the student catalog link above which will provide more information about this requirement.
- NCCC does not guarantee the transferability of credits taken at NCCC to any other institution.