Registration & Records

Name / Gender / Address / SSN Changes

If you change your name/gender or address, please report this immediately so that your academic information can be properly forwarded to you. You may request an address change through one of the following methods:

  • Login to Banner Web. Go to "Personal Information"and "Address Update Request". Enter your new address and click submit. This will update your mailing address only. Further information is required to update a legal address.
  • Complete the Change of Name or Address Form for mailing to the Registration & Records Office (A-201). Please note that to change your name/gender, you must attach two forms of identification. BOTH must show new name/gender and at least ONE form of required identification must be Photo ID: Driver's License, U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card, NYS Identification Card, U.S. Military Card , Divorce/Marriage Certificate, Court Action, Social Security Card.
  • You may also visit the Registration & Records Office (A-201) to complete the form.

If you find that your social security number is recorded incorrectly, please notify the Registration & Records Office immediately. Since we will need a copy of your social security card to correct the error, you may fax this to 716-614-6821, mail it or bring it to the Registration & Records Office (A-201).