Location: A-114 - Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thurs - 8:00am - 6:00pm
Anthony S. Gullo Faculty Association Scholarship
Deadline to apply: Friday, April 14, 2017
This scholarship was established by the NCCC Faculty Association with donations made by the Association, its membership, retirees and others wishing to contribute. It was renamed in 2008 in honor of past president Anthony S. Gullo.
Available: Fall 2017 semester
Amount: Varies (awarded for 4 semesters)
- Applicant must be the child or stepchild, grandchild, step-grandchild, spouse or domestic partner of a current or retired NCCC Faculty Association member.
- Applicant must be accepted as a full-time or part time, matriculated student at NCCC.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 85% non weighted, cumulative average or 3.0 overall college grade point average.
- Complete the application and the essay. Include information on your career goals.
- Provide the name of the Faculty Association member or retiree relative.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation written by a high school teacher, guidance counselor, college professor, or employer addressing your academic performance.
- Hand in your completed application packet to the Scholarship Office located within the Financial Aid Complex, A-114 by the deadline date.
View the application to apply
Apply for NCCC scholarships through the AwardSpring Scholarship System