Located within the Financial Aid Complex
Location: A-114 - Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thurs - 8:00am - 6:00pm
Anthony S. Gullo Faculty Association Scholarship
Deadline to apply: Friday, March 6th 2020
Apply through the online AwardSpring Scholarship System HERE.
This scholarship was established by the NCCC Faculty Association with donations made by the Association, its membership, retirees and others wishing to contribute. It was renamed in 2008 in honor of past president Anthony S. Gullo.
Available: Fall 2020 semester
Amount: Varies (awarded for 4 semesters)
- Applicant must be the child or stepchild, grandchild, step-grandchild, spouse or domestic partner of a current or retired NCCC Faculty Association member.
- Applicant must be accepted as a full or part time, matriculated student at NCCC.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 85% non weighted, cumulative average or 3.0 overall college grade point average.
- Incorporate into your essay information on your career goals and provide the name of the Faculty Association member or retiree relative but do not address financial need.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation written by a high school teacher, guidance counselor, college professor, or employer addressing your academic performance.
Apply for NCCC scholarships through the AwardSpring Scholarship System.