Located within the Financial Aid Complex
Location: A-114 - Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thurs - 8:00am - 6:00pm
Health & Physical Education Department Award
Deadline to apply: Friday, May 3, 2019
The Health & Physical Education Department established a scholarship in 2011. The Division members are committed to providing a scholarship opportunity to students who are dedicated to the fields of Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Personal Training or Dietetics.
Available: Fall 2019 semester
- Applicant must have a 2.5 GPA (program or overall) to apply.
- Applicant must be a current full-time student enrolled in Health Studies, Physical Education Studies, Recreation Studies, Personal Training or Dietetics.
- Applicant must have completed 12 credit hours in one of the programs above.
- Complete the application and essay. Include information on your career goals and financial need.
- Include in your essay information addressing how your current program is an important part of your life.
- Hand in your completed application packet to the Scholarship Office located within the Financial Aid Complex, A-114 by the deadline date.
Apply for NCCC scholarships through the AwardSpring Scholarship System.