Connect With Us
Locker Rental Program
The Niagara County Community College’s (the “College”) Public Safety Department (PSD) offers locker rentals to registered students on the Sanborn and NFCI campuses. Such use of the College’s lockers is a privilege and is a great way for students to store books and supplies while on campus. The lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Students must visit the Public Safety Department either at Sanborn or at NFCI to sign up for a College locker.
- Lockers: All lockers remain the property of the College at all times.
- Rental Eligibility: Lockers will be rented only to registered students with a valid College ID and proof of registration in the form of a schedule or student bill. The College reserves the sole right to determine whether and under what conditions to rent a locker to a student, and reserves the sole right to rescind a student’s locker rental for any reason, including for violation of the terms set forth herein.
- Locks: Upon renting a locker, each student will be given a College issued lock that must be used at all times. The PSD will maintain an override key for each lock. Personal locks are not permitted to secure rented lockers and will be removed. If personal locks are used and removed, the College is not responsible for the content of the locker.
- Fees: The cost to renting a locker is $10 for the spring 2020 semester. The price is not prorated based on when a student signs up. Locker fees are non-refundable. Students must pay the $10 rental fee (spring 2020 only) through the Business Office at the Sanborn Campus or at the Reception Area at NFCI. Once the fee is paid, please take the receipt to the Public Safety Office to complete the locker agreement and to have a locker assigned.
- Use of Lockers: The use of a locker by a person other than to whom it is assigned is forbidden. Misuse of a locker may lead to termination of locker privileges.
- Locker Contents: Flammable materials, dangerous chemicals, explosives, weapons, alcohol, or drugs and drug paraphernalia of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the lockers. The use of a College locker must not pose a safety or security risk to College community members or facilities and must not violate state or federal laws.
- Access to Lockers: The PSD reserves the right to open and search a locker without the consent of the student to whom the locker is assigned at any time in its sole discretion.
- Locker Maintenance: It is the responsibility of the student renting the locker to maintain the locker. Students are not permitted to affix anything to the interior or exterior of the lockers. Students also may not deface the locker exterior in any way, including with drawings, dents, etc. Upon assignment and during use, students are responsible for reporting any damage or needed repairs to the PSD at 716-614-6400 (Sanborn) or 716-210-2555 (NFCI). The Sanborn PSD is located in G Building G-106 near the snack bar. The NFCI Public Safety Department is located in the first floor reception area in the NFCI building. Students will assume the cost of any unreported damage.
- Rental Period: Lockers are rented on a first-come, first-served basis and may be rented at any time during the academic year, if available. There is no renewal of lockers from one academic year to the next. Lockers are rented for the entire academic year – August to May. The current academic calendar can be found at http://www.niagaracc.suny.edu/academics/calendar.php. The rental fee is not prorated based on when the rental period begins. Lockers may be used during the official academic year. Lockers must be emptied by 5 p.m. on the final date of the locker rental period. There will be no exceptions to this deadline. The PSD will discard or recycle any and all items left in lockers after the final date of the locker rental period. The PSD will not store any items left in the lockers and will not be liable for any disposed of or recycled items left in the lockers. It is the student’s sole responsibility to remove all items from their own lockers prior to the end of the rental period.
Lockers Availability: Lockers can be found in the following locations:
E Building, Sanborn – 88 lockers
H Building, Sanborn – 48 lockers
C Building, Sanborn – 90 lockers
2nd Floor NFCI – 462 lockers