Contact Student Life
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Club & Advisor Resources
Thank you for your continued support of our students through the clubs and organizations you advise.
Role of the Club Advisor
- Attend as many meetings as you can and assist the club / organization's officers in planning their programs, meetings, activities, and budgets.
- Supervise financial procedures and the expenditure of funds, including travel of the club / organization.
- Maintain current records of the club / organization to include a list of current officers with a minimum of five (5) current members and an updated club constitution.
- Work closely with the Student Life Staff. Please help them help you by following their requests, particularly as it concerns deadlines for paperwork, budgetary concerns, and current information.
- Attend and supervise activities that your group sponsors.
- Ensure your club stays in "Good Standing"as defined below:
- Meeting attendance and minutes from all previous meetings turned in to Vice President of Senate or Heather Saba ( technical assistant)
- Have one Event that is open to the NCCC student body
- Attendance at one general body senate meeting per month by at least one club representative
- Community service requirement (as outlined in club start up packet), must be either planned or completed by 2/3 of club membership.
- HAVE FUN! Although you are the Advisor, it is you who will get your students going and excited about events and activities.
For questions or more information about being a club advisor, please contact Student Life at x6255