Machine Tool 1
12 week program
Pre-requisites: 9th Grade Math and reading required
Upon completion of the Machine Tool 1 program students will be able to:
- Read measuring instruments, including micrometers, calipers, indicators, mics.
- Interpret working drawings
- Interpret geometric dimensioning and tolerancing. (GD&T)
- Basic set-up and operation of manual lathes, milling machines and surface grinding
- Reading & Interpreting drawings
- Precision measurement techniques
- Lathe set-up and operation
- Milling machines set-up and operate
- Set-up and operate surface grinder
Registration: Click Enroll Now button above or call 716-614-6236
Dates: February 4 - April 24, 2020
Time: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays 5:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Location: NCCC Sanborn Campus Room, CA-107
Cost: $2,275.00 plus textbook approx. $90.00
You may qualify for assistance to cover costs. Please call for more information.