Allied Health Services
NCCC offers a variety of short and long-term non-credit training programs in the areas of allied health. The term allied health refers to a group of diverse health care professionals who perform essential work in collaboration with those in medicine, nursing, and dentistry. Our students work in a wide range of health related careers including: Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Pharmacy Technician, and Sterile Processing Technician.
- Infection Control – Web-based, enrollment is open __________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Medical Billing Complete Program - March 3 to July 15, 2020 Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. $2,350 or take classes individually:
Medical Terminology – Tuesdays, March 3 to May 12, 2020 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Universal language used by healthcare professionals. $450
Understanding Health Insurance – Wednesdays, March 4 to June 24, 2020 5:00 p.m. - 9:00p.m. Highlights the concepts and procedures required to prepare and submit accurate health insurance claims. $750
MEDENT – Tuesdays and Wednesdays, June 30 to July 15, 2020, 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Medical billing software used by health care professionals (Understanding Health Insurance is prerequisite). $550
Microsoft Office – Thursdays, March 5 to July 9, 2020, 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Beginning through intermediate commands, Word and Excel applications. $700
- Medical Billing Certification Preparation – July 20 to July 24, 2020, Monday to Friday 5:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Exam: $625, includes Medical Billing Certification Preparation Classes, Power Weekend Study Guide Review Book and Certification Exam. Please note this is not included with the Medical Billing Complete Program
Medical Coding CCA Certification Prep – Available only online https://niagaracc.theknowledgebase.org/connect-anytime-online/catalog/healthcare-and-allied-health
- Pharmacy Technician Program - January 6 to March 30, 2020 Monday and Wednesday, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
PTCE Certification Exam, $129.00
- Sterile Processing Technician – November 12, 2019 - January 27, 2020 Classes meet twice per week:
6:00 to 9:00 p.m. - Classroom portion is Tuesdays and Clinical on Mondays, Wednesdays OR Thursdays at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center in Niagara Falls, NY (choose ONE)
Cost: $825, plus books (approx. $175 online at www.sterileprocessing.org)
The course prepares students for the CBSPD exam for SPD Technician Certification, visit www.sterileprocessing.org.
HS Diploma or GED required for registration
Registration: Click ENROLL NOW button above