Business: Business Administration, A.A.S.
Our homes, food, clothing, vehicles and leisure activities are the products of the skill, dedication and creativity of business professionals. Business people must be "world-class competitors" in order to maintain or improve the American standard of living. Graduates may pursue business careers in marketing, human resource management, labor relations, production management, office administration, finance, insurance, etc. Graduates may also work in hospitals, government agencies or schools.
The associate in applied science program is for students who:
- Are unsure of their educational and/or career goals.
- Want sufficient coursework to qualify for entry-level professional/managerial positions.
- Are working and want to improve their opportunities for advancement.
- Have a limited background in mathematics.
- Are developing a background in mathematics prior to changing curriculum to the AS degree program.
This degree program offers transfer opportunities upon completion of all course work. Many graduates have transferred to Niagara University, Buffalo State College and similar schools.
Program Goals and Objectives
- To provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary for entry-level careers in business-related positions.