Connect With Us
The NCCC Campus Security Department provides safety and security services on the Sanborn Campus including the Student Housing Village and at the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute Campus. This department consists of highly trained and licensed security professionals who assist and protect the College community.
The NCCC Campus Security Department is located in G106 on the Sanborn Campus. We are on the North side of G-building, near the G1 Snack bar and have a blue light at our building entrance located near the traffic circle between housing and the Sanborn Campus. NCCC Security is located at the reception desk at the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute on the East side of the atrium.
As a service-oriented group, the NCCC Campus Security Department is responsible for assisting in first aid, personal safety, CPR, AED, fire and traffic safety, crime prevention, emergency notification, lectures on various topics, and documenting incidents that occur on campus.
NCCC Campus Security Department officers have the authority to ask persons for identification and to determine whether individuals have lawful business on campus. Security Officers may detain persons suspected of unlawful activity. They also have the authority to issue parking tickets, which are payable to the Town of Cambria. Criminal incidents are referred to the police agencies that have jurisdiction on campus.
The NCCC Campus Security Department works hard to provide a high level of protection for you and your property. We have a closed circuit television (CCTV) system with surveillance cameras in various locations through out campus.
- Our officers conduct inspections of fire extinguishers and safety equipment.
- We conduct light surveys for interior and exterior lighting.
- The NCCC Campus Security Department also issues college ID cards to all students, faculty and staff. Your college IDs functions as your library card and grants you access to the College computer labs, fitness center and NCCC sponsored events.
- We provide escorts upon request.
All NCCC students and employees must carry their college ID card with them on campus at all times. They are required to present this card upon the request of a campus security officer. But we are only as effective as you allow us to be. We need to work together to provide a safe place to study, work and live; therefore, it is important that you cooperate with our department and utilize our services at every opportunity.
|New York State Police||716-297-0755|
|Niagara County Sheriffs Dept.||716-438-3393 or 911|
|City of Niagara Falls Police Dept.||716-286-4711 or 911|
- We can be reached by calling: 614-6400 from an off campus line.
- Calling extension, 555 or 6400 from on-campus Sanborn phones or ext 2555 from NFCI phones.
- Blue phones on the Sanborn Campus by lifting receiver
- By reporting directly to our offices; Sanborn Campus - G106, NFCI Office - Reception