Registration & Records
The Registration & Records Office shall provide personalized quality service which is accessible and responsive to a diverse community. The Office is charged with compliance to all federal, state, and institutional regulations and policies as applicable to the areas of registration and records. Services are designed to preserve the integrity, accuracy, and privacy of academic records while enabling students to obtain services in an efficient manner. In unison with other support areas of the Student Services unit, the office fulfills a role in facilitating and promoting the academic mission of the institution.
Here you'll find information on registration, transcript requests, enrollment verifications, course audits, S/U grading, course withdrawals, name/address changes, transfer credit evaluations, and more. Graduation applications may now be submitted through Banner Web.
- Important Dates
- Online Student Services
- Online Training (YouTube)
- Registration Dates Flyer
- Student Guide
- May 11-15 - Last week of classes for Spring. Final Exams to be held during regular scheduled class times
- May 15 - Deadline to submit graduation application for Spring graduates
- May 15 - Deadline for Spring S/U/W grades
- May 15 - Last day to withdraw from all Spring classes, X grades on transcript
- May 18 - Spring final grades available on Banner Web after 5:00 pm