Registration & Records
The Registration & Records Office shall provide personalized quality service which is accessible and responsive to a diverse community. The Office is charged with compliance to all federal, state, and institutional regulations and policies as applicable to the areas of registration and records. Services are designed to preserve the integrity, accuracy, and privacy of academic records while enabling students to obtain services in an efficient manner. In unison with other support areas of the Student Services unit, the office fulfills a role in facilitating and promoting the academic mission of the institution.
Here you'll find information on registration, transcript requests, enrollment verifications, course audits, S/U grading, course withdrawals, name/address changes, transfer credit evaluations, and more. Graduation applications may now be submitted through Banner Web.
- Important Dates
- Online Student Services
- Online Training (YouTube)
- Registration Information Flyer
- Student Guide
- September 1 - Last day to Add a course on Banner Web for Fall
- September 4 - Labor day - College Closed
- September 18 - Last day to drop a class with no academic record for Fall; financial penalty may apply
- September 19 - W grades begin for Fall