Location: A-114 - Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thurs - 8:00am - 6:00pm
Niagara County Community College (NCCC) understands that cost is one of the most important factors in your college plans. Through the NCCC Foundation, Inc. and many local organizations, a wide variety of scholarships are available to students.
Please read all of the instructions below before applying for Scholarships.
- Apply for NCCC Scholarships online; through the NCCC AwardSpring Scholarship System by clicking on the blue tab to the right labeled LOGIN NOW
- Deadline to apply for Fall 2018 Scholarships is Friday, April 13th 2018.
- Deadline to apply for our most prestigious scholarship offered every fall semester; the Distinguished Student Scholarship is Friday, March 2, 2018. All Niagara County High School seniors are encouraged to apply. Click on the DSS link to the left for more information and the application to apply.
- The Scholarship Committee will decide on DSS awards by mid April and Fall 2018 awards by the end of May. Award letters will be mailed to your home address and declination letters will be emailed.
- Feel free to browse through the additional scholarship opportunities on the left hand side as they will have varied deadlines and instructions on how to apply.
View the full list of available NCCC Scholarships
View the Student Scholarship Application Procedure for the AwardSpring Scholarship System before you get started
View Scholarship Essay Writing Tips
Apply for NCCC scholarships through the AwardSpring Scholarship System